Plant Therapy Review + New Product Launch

 


Plant Therapy is a brand full of natural, vegan, and sustainable products. LOVE!

I first tried Plant Therapy last year (2020) when they reached out to me about trying some of their essential oils. At the time, I was on the fence about essential oils because I had always been annoyed with MLM brands full of people who just message the heck out of you to buy their essential oils....

BUT I went to their website and did my due diligence to see if it was something I wanted to test out because I'm not the type of "influencer" who just says "yes" to every single free product opportunity. After doing my research it was a no brainer to collaborate with them. I am all about natural and sustainable products over here! 

Plant Therapy sent me a cute little kids diffuser, Maple Lead (seasonal) Essential Oil, and Kid Safe Germ Destroyer Essential Oil seen here:







Right off the bat I fell in love with their products. I loved how the diffuser was kid-friendly and fun, the Maple leaf smelled so good and was perfect for the season we were in, and the Germ Destroyer... well... I mean who doesnt want something that destroys germs?! It also smells amazing too!! 

Their Kid Safe Germ Destroyer runs in our household a ton during the fall season when its that back-to-school germy & cold season. It is fantastic and I highly recommend it for all you parents out there! Yall know that cold season & back to school season is just a whole lot to handle... 

Each oil has a Product Brochure that lists all the ingredients, whether its Kid Safe or not, and more info on the oil blend and how to apply/ dilute the oils properly. This is extremely helpful for those with allergies, for those who are uncertain the oil to water ratio for diluting, and really just for anyone who is curious about ingredients. I appreciate the full transparency Plant Therapy has here. 

Now for more good news.. I am SO excited that they just released a whole natural and safe candle line as well! I am a candle freak. I love candles. Not those Bath & Body Works ones that give you headaches... I'm talking about high quality and natural candles that are safe for the whole family.

Their candles are hand-poured, vegan, and all natural soy and coconut wax blend. The wicks are natural cotton and the candle is only made of essential oils and natural fragrances.NO phthalates, paraffin, dyes, or artificial fragrances. They feature up to 40 hours of burn time and the glass jar is completely recyclable. AND the best part of all is that they are MADE IN THE USA! Shop till you drop by clicking on the picture or follow any link provided. 



Shop their Essential oils, candles, CBD, household items, pup & pony line, and more HERE


Introducing Plant Therapy's NEW Naturally Scented Candled - Shop Now and Save!





Comments