Sarah Marie Design Studio - Discount Inside!

 


If you know me at all you know I LOVE running & dogs. Like a lot. If you are new here, you'll quickly learn that those are some of my favorite things outside of the obvious family & Jesus. 

I stumbled upon Sarah Marie Design Studio a few years ago via instagram. You know how it goes... you see someone post a super cute top with a quote on it that literally GETS YOU and you're hooked & are like "take my money". That's exactly what SMDS did to me. 


My first SMDS purchase was a "positive vibes negative splits" dri fit tank. I was in the midst of marathon training and had made that quote my mantra for the training cycle. So obviously I needed something that said it? Plus it was only like $30.



This tank comes in many different colors & styles which I LOVE! But I'm a pink lover & live in Texas so a dri fit tank was the way to go.

SMDS has many different products other than clothing! They have coffee tumblers, wine glasses, champagne glasses, and more. Seriously... theres something for EVERYONE. 





And the best part about it... its not ALL running. SO even if you arent a runner.. or into physical fitness at all, you can find something that has a witty quote that gets you. (like this "fizzical fitness" champagne glass. I mean come on.. thats hilarious" 



With all that being said.. I'm SUPER stoked to be able to offer a discount code for my followers, family, and friends! 
Use code TCAVES at checkout to save some $$$. 
And when you find something you LOVE, share the code with a friend so they can get in on the goodness.







Comments