Why You Mamas Need The BOB Gear Weather Shield & Sun Shield!!

By now you probably have realized that I absolutely adore my BOB Gear stroller ... We have made SO many special memories over the past 5 years with it. Not only is it the safest jogging stroller (in my opinion), but the BOB Alterrain Pro is the SMOOTHEST jogging stroller there is. (Check out my instagram & youtube channel for more details)

So we know weather is always an issue when we need to get out and do things - including running.. But what if I told you weather DIDNT have to be an issue anymore?!! 

BOB Gear Weather Shield


The BOB Weather Shield fits perfectly onto your BOB Gear single stroller (pictured: Alterrain Pro with NEW model weather shield) It is very simple to put on your BOB (walk through video here ) & it plenty breathable for the kiddos! They stay warm and dry and free from the inclement elements outdoors and mama can get her run/walk in too! It's a WIN-WIN right?! I used to put about 3-4 blankets on caden along with his warmest clothes and socks and would tuck him into the stroller as much as I could so he could stay warm while we ran during the winter. His poor little face was always exposed though and his skin would get dry and red... We didnt go for too many winter runs before investing in a weather shield though! Seriously yall, Im in Texas and I've used the heck out of this thing. So if you are up North I know for certain you will definitely get your moneys worth too!!!

Duallie weather shield sold here

*if you have a revolution, flex, alterrain, any single stroller the NEW weather shield is compatible with it. The OLD weather shield DOES NOT work with the Alterrain Pro (older weather shield has bungees on the side)*




BOB Gear Sun Shield

Now the BOB Gear sun shield is fairly new to us here in the Caves household, but after some test trials we have learned to quickly love it! Once again, if weather has always been an issue that has kept you from getting your runs/walks in GET THIS SUN SHIELD!!! It is perfect for those super sunny, strong beaming days. No more sunburned or exposed legs for the littles while you run/walk! Here is TX the sun gets super strong and my sons legs would always get super toasty and fried during runs (we would lather up in suncreen and he never got sunburned but I always felt guilty that his legs were just toasting!!)


The Sun Shield has been super awesome and we just pair it with our rechargeable stroller fan so he gets plenty of wind on him while we run. The sun shield is safe and completely breathable for the kiddos so you dont have to worry about that!! 



I will have a full review out on my Youtube channel once we get more runs in using the BOB Sun Shield! As always, I like to extensively test out the product before putting an official video review out there to make sure we dont leave anything out! So far so good though! 

Subscribe to my channel so you don't miss future videos of product reviews & more!


Comments