Welcome!

Welcome to my first ever blog! 
Now if I’m being honest, I’ve made a blog before, but it was for a college class years ago. I mean who hasn’t had to make a blog for school right? Those blogs consisted of copy and paste (no plagiarism if i  put it all in quotations right?) and pointless facts just to meet that minimum word count. Maybe even repeating sentences to see if the professor actually was reading it... Amiright? Never would I have EVER thought that I would actually start a blog because I WANTED TO. Whoa. So here i am writing this first blog post for all of you! Why? I wanted to write about my journey called life- as a mom, as a wife, as a runner, as a daughter, as a Jesus-lover, and as someone who had to figure life out after school.. especially after sports (this is a tough topic for a lot of people). So many things to talk about! But since this season of my life consists of training for a marathon that will be the first! Stay tuned! 

Comments