Paleo Stir Fry

I promised some recipes this week so here we go! I try to use all organic ingredients but to each their own. I also shoot for paleo/clean or keto recipes. Once again, to each their own. This is just what has worked for us the best!!

Just some advice before beginning:
If olive/vegetable oil is ever in a recipe I replace with coconut or avocado oil. Now this recipe is sesame oil so I stick with sesame oil. I found some organic sesame oil which is pictured!
Sugar: I always TRY to replace plain white sugar with coconut sugar. Or at least half and half it. Promise itll still taste sweet and delicious. Ill post some dessert recipes later too.
Salt: limited!!! I still use salt. Plain ole salt. I just limit the amount I add to a recipe.. 


Random ingredient picture... This is the sesame oil and minced garlic I use.. I aint got time to mince my own garlic!



 NOW here is the recipe for Paleo Stir Fry!!


Hallelujah. It’s SUPER EASY and quick to make. Which is my kind of recipe.

***this recipe was found online so I did NOT create it. Just sharing for my friends and followers!**** this recipe came from www.ultimatepaleoguide.com


Ingredients:

2 tbsp Sesame Oil
1 clove garlic
1 tsp ginger (minced)
1 lb steak (sliced) *I buy 2 lbs of ribeyes for ours*
2 cups cabbage (shredded)
1/2 cup carrot
2 cup broccoli florets
2 Green Onion (sliced)
1 Lime (juiced)

Instructions:

  1. Heat the oil in a large skillet or wok. Add the green onions, garlic, and ginger and cook for 1 minute. Add the steak , cook until browned and remove from pan.
  2. Stir in the vegetables and cook quickly, stirring until veggies are tender. Add the steak back to pan and lime juice.
  3. Cook until heated through and serve.



DONE!

Now wasn’t that easy?

Let me know what you think!

Comments