Quick Zuchini Noodle Pasta

Ok y’all this is the easiest recipe on earth. It’s super quick and super simple! For you moms who are always running around doing a million things or dads who have to cook on a random night because your wife is sick or for those who are just not into cooking really.. THIS IS FOR YOU!
Let me start off by saying that all my recipes are organic/paleo/whole30.. If there isn’t something in there compliant please call me out. I’ll gladly fix it. But I do make an effort to cook according to those “guidelines”.

So here you go!

1 lb natural ground turkey
1/2 tbsp Italian seasoning (I use Morton & Bassett Italian Seasoning b/c it’s all natural, gluten free, salt free, non gmo, no msg)
1 package of zucchini noodles (Cece’s Veggie Co Noodled Zuchini veggiccine)
1 jar pasta sauce (I use any organic/no sugar added pasta sauce. Muir Glen is one)


Directions:


1. Brown meat (about 10 min) in skillet on Medium-High. 

2. Adding Italian seasoning about halfway through. 
3. Once meat is browned turn down to medium heat.
4. Add Zuchini noodles to pan. They only need to be cooked for 2-3 min. It is SUPER easy to overcook them. 
5. Lastly, add the jar of pasta sauce to pan and mix it all together! 
6. DONE AND EAT!


That’s it... so easy! Now some like their sauce heated up separately in a saucepan.. totally up to you. You do you! 


Comments