Asics Gel Cumulus 21

ASICS Gel Cumulus 21




I’ve always been an asics girl... I remember my first pair of asics my parents bought me for my first cross country meet in 6th grade about 15 years ago. They always wore asics so naturally that’s what they bought me. I knew no different so I raced in them and loved them! 
I stuck with them all through high school and college and beyond. I tried out a rival brand because a newer version of my asics at the time were difficult to run in. After about 3 months of nothing but nagging injuries, I found myself going back to asics - The gel cumulus 18’s which was considered an old version by that time. I found them on amazon any chance I could and knew they would be gone by the next upgrade..
As I searched this past month for them, they were indeed gone. I was so nervous to test out the new model (21’) because I didn’t want them to not fit me well.


shop them now


I’m glad I went for it. They had been good to me for 15 plus years and knew they would continue because they are beyond amazing. They upgraded features my feet needed that I didn’t even know I needed!

If I wasn’t coming for Dallas Marathon before, you better believe I am now 😎

✅ Cushioned sock line
✅ Flytefoam for cushion & support
✅ premium shock absorption
✅ Impact Guidance System (enhances natural gait as you move)
✅ Guidance Line Technology enhances gait efficiency
✅ Holds heel in place to prevent movement on long distance runs
✅ Rearfoot & Forefoot gel cushioning system








Basically... comfy comfy comfy AND HIGHLY RECOMMEND! 

They run true to size. Im always an 8.5 in running shoes and these stayed consistently the same. They also are great for a wide foot as well as they offer plenty of space in the toe box. 
Its always best to get fitted for running shoes by a professional at a running shoe store if you havent yet OR check out the "ask an asics fit expert" live chat feature on the asics site Here . 





Comments