BibRave Pro Announcement

Yall.. I am SO pumped to join the BibRave Pro Team! If you saw my post from yesterday this picture will look familiar....





 I know there are a lot of you who don't know what BibRave is so I will elaborate more here!

What is BibRave?

Bibrave is an online community and resource where runners can write and share their own reviews and experiences from races they've completed. Sounds fun right?! You can also view other peoples reviews and ratings on here too. So if you are looking for a new race, but aren't sure if its worth your while.. Look it up in BibRave and read the reviews! Other people may have different experiences and outcomes than your own, but it is definitely a good place to start! You should feel confident in the event you are signing up for and PAYING MONEY to participate in. Bibrave also offers a full blog and podcast with case studies, Pros, and so many other features. It is completely FREE to create a profile and write your own reviews. I highly recommend joining the BibRave community! Create a profile here: https://www.bibrave.com/




What is a BibRave Pro?

A Pro is a running blogger and enthusiast who tests products races and reviews both products and races they participate in. Not only will I share my journey through a training cycle that leads up to a race (like I've always done), but I get to share a DISCOUNT code with all of you! Along with that, I will share my experiences testing out products that I opt in to review through a BibRave Partner. I also get to share a discount code with ANY AND ALL products I test and promote. How awesome is that?!

EVERY SINGLE RACE AND PRODUCT WILL HAVE A DISCOUNT CODE FOR MY FOLLOWERS!

As always, I will give honest feedback about every product and race!




Keep an eye out for a new Category on my blog labeled "Discount Codes" - This will be updated weekly with new and MORE codes. 



Comments