Dont Knock Em Unless Youve Tried Them





"Disclaimer: I received a pair of Knockaround Premium Sunglasses to review as part of being a BibRave Pro. Learn more about becoming a BibRave Pro (ambassador), and check out BibRave.com to review, find, and write race reviews!"



I've never been a fan of running with sunglasses. The bounce and movement and glare all have driven me haywire so I gave up on testing sunglasses out.
In the instagram world, I would always see fellow runners wearing sunglasses while they ran and wondered "how in the world do those not drive them insane!".
Still, I never wanted to look into it because of how annoying previous experiences have been.

But I kept seeing 2 particular brand names pop up all over stories and my IG feed. I finally decided I would see what the rave was all about.

When the knockaround product test came out with BibRave, I knew THIS WAS MY CHANCE to test out sunglasses that I had seen ALL OVER instagram. (They were one of the brands I constantly saw runners wear)

Yall, I was NOT disappointed. The only part that disappointed me was that I hadn't tried them sooner.. It gets bright out there, especially during the summer when it feels like the sun is hanging right above you.
When I took mine out for the first time, I was pleasantly surprised at how little movement they had. I always read how comfy they were while on the move, but needed to try it to believe it.
NO MOVEMENT whatsoever
NO uncomfortable poking feeling on my nose or back of ears
NO glare in any direction that I ran.
WIN WIN WIN! (plus they look cool)


Caden, my 3 year old, asks me to wear my "cool" sunglasses everywhere we go. And I don't mind because they are comfy, good- looking, and awesome!

If you don't consider yourself a "runner", you can still benefit from Knockarounds. The quality and affordability speaks to everyone! Am I right?

Things to know about Knockaround:

  • Lots of color options & customization 
  • Affordable & Quality
  • UV400 protection
  • FDA approved impact resistant lenses
  • No movement while running 




I chose the Premiums in Pool Blue/ Sunset with polorized lenses  (extra $5) seen below!

















Shop My Glasses

Shop All Knockarounds

_BIBRAVEKNOCKS3 for 20% off entire order












Comments