Asics GT 2000 8 Review

I partnered with Asics for the launch of the new GT 2000 8 running shoes and was super stoked to give them a try. As many of you know, I have ran in Asics since middle school cross country and have stuck with them ever since. (I branched out for a hot minute and quickly ran back to Asics)



I have ran specifically in the Asics Cumulus for the past few years and JUST reviewed the new Cumulus 21's. I love love love the Cumulus 21's and still wear the heck out of them BUT with the increasing mileage with marathon training I really needed to incorporate a second pair of shoes and wasn't sure which model Asics to go with. The GT 2000 8 partnership literally swooped in for the win!



I had ZERO break-in period. I packed Caden up in the stroller and threw my cumulus 21's in the storage compartment under my BOB and took off for a run. I highly anticipated switching out shoes at some point during the run.... I DIDNT! I was as shocked as anyone.. I've always had to switch out shoes during the break-in period. Nope! I was so excited to bring the GT's on board without any hiccups or pain or anything.



The GT 2000 8's are made for normal- overpronating runners. I am an overpronating runner 100000%. I have the worlds flattest feet! I have no problems with the cumulus or GT line - so if you have flat feet like me I highly recommend giving either or both models a try. They both work amazing for me! (True to size- I have 8.5 in both)

https://www.asics.com/us/en-us/gt-2000-8/p/ANA_1012A591-002.html?width=Standard



Comments