Dallas Marathon Build Up



I cant believe we are FINALLY coming up on race weekend. I feel like this training cycle has flown by yet lasted forever? I have felt so great this training cycle with minimal injuries and days out. I owe a lot of that to CBD, Cryo/Normatec, Cross training, and good ole fashioned listening to the body!

A special shoutout to John at Texas Cryoworks for letting me rent a normatec machine for the weekend so I can prepare and recover from the race! You are THE BEST! Ive been taking full advantage of it being so conveniently at home.


Also Love the Tiki Boisciences CBD products that ive been using this whole training cycle. I use the broad spectrum for sleep. We all know how important sleep is in general especially during marathon training! And when you have a 3 year old who doesn't like to let you sleep- you need broad spectrum to make you fall back asleep quick every time you're woken up!
Also Have been using the CND salve on my muscles after long runs that help substantially!
Use code TORI10 if you want to try anything out at Tiki Biosciences !




I am praying race day will treat me well!


I always enjoy how Dallas puts on a super fun expo for packet pickup. At first glance, it may seem like a drag to have to drive into the city (which we don't live in), pay to park, and stress about ALL the people and cars, but they put a lot of effort and time to make this PRODUCTION of an event for all of us! I sincerely appreciate that. The first time I ran Dallas in 2017 we decided to make a day of it since we were driving up there. We parked at the Omni Hotel, went to packet pick up and walked around the expo, then headed back to the Omni to eat lunch and admire the Christmas décor, then go back home! Which is EXACTLY what we did again this year. We are making it a tradition!
Caden enjoyed the bounce house obstacle course at the expo and the amazing Christmas décor at the Omni Hotel. I love the Christmas spirit in children!

Caden went through this obstacle course probably 50 times!



I cant wait to race Sunday and hopefully see all my fellow runners there! I know a lot of people are running and it gets crowded though.

You can follow along by downloading the RUNFARUSA app - Dallas Marathon as event - Bib # 3488




Comments