ASICS - Kids



As most everyone knows, ASICS are my pride and joy when it comes to running shoes.
Since Caden is usually with me most of the time I am running, he has developed this new - found love for running which makes this mama heart so happy!
As Caden is getting older, he is wanting to run WITH me more than just ride in the stroller so we decided to get him his own pair of ASICS so he could run too. (Actually my dad surprised Caden with them)

We first tried out the Kids GT 1000 9 but they were a little too narrow for Cadens feet. I think partially because he still has a little bit of that "baby fat" left on his feet.. I would say he has pretty average sized feet so that's the only reason I could think of!



I contacted ASICS to see which models would work best for Caden's feet sine the GT 1000's were too narrow and they suggested the  Kids Contend 6 PS so we gave them a shot! (This color combo is the Tuna Blue/Black)

Caden is usually a size 10 in his other shoes (Nike, Sperry, etc), but we ended up sizing up to the K11 in the ASICS Contend. They fit perfectly and he LOVES them! 
He wears them ALL the time and says they make him "super fast". He also is thrilled to match mama!


I highly suggest a good pair of running shoes for your littles (around 4 years old) as they are becoming more and more active. The support and comfort can never hurt! I feel more comfortable having him run with me in a solid pair of running shoes as opposed to his other less supportive tennis shoes.


Comments