ASICS NEW Sustainability Lines

You'll always catch me out in my favorite ASICS apparel and shoes whether I'm out on a run or running errands for the day. I've always loved ASICS because they just get me. You know? You know how there are those brands out there that just make everything you want and need and just GET YOU?

Starting in 2021 ASICS set off on a new mission - The Sustainability Initiative.

Now what is sustainability? In short, sustainability is the means of meeting our own needs without compromising future generations from meeting their needs either. Basically, recycle, reduce emissions, reduce our carbon footprint on this Earth, reduce consumerism. reduce toxin chemical usage, and just make conscious decisions on our part to aid in the longevity of this planet! Pretty simple right?

I am ALL ABOUT all of these things. Now I'm born and raised in a small town in Texas so you wont find me driving a Prius and "being one with the Earth" (no hate on those that do), but I can definitely get behind taking care of this beautiful planet the good Lord created.

When shopping on the ASICS website, keep an eye out for this "sunflower sustainability" icon. It leads you to all the sustainable products!




This entire outfit is from the ASICS sustainability line. The top & leggings are so comfortable, breathable, and perfect for a training run or daily errands! They're also made out of recycled materials!!

Top: Womens Cropped ASICS Logo Jacquard SS Top (medium)

Bottoms: New Strong High Waisted Tight (medium)

Shoes: Noosa Tri 13's (8.5) 



Tights have a large storage pocket zipper enclosed 







Top: Women's Cropped ASICS Logo Jacquard Tank (medium)

This top fits perfectly at the hips and is long enough to cover the belly button (mom win!) It is a "cropped" tank, but even in my normal size it is not like the typical crop tops that barely cover your bra. I LOVE this one! Breathable and perfect for those warmer weather runs. The ASICS logo details on it is amazing. 


The New ASICS Noosa Tri 13's  are AMAZING! I mean look at those colors?! These are part of their sustainability line as well as are made with less dye and also come with replaceable bungee laces!! I actually switched my normal laces out for the bungee laces and let me tell you... they're fantastic! They don't slip at all while I'm running and I don't have to worry about my shoe laces coming untied during a run or race. WIN WIN WIN!


Ill have a full official review coming out soon of the Noosa's, but until then check out my detailed try-on video here of the sustainability line clothing!

Comments